Thursday 12 September 2013

New phone

weeeeee!! So I got myself a new phone. It's like a birthday present cum because-I-needed-a-new-phone purchase. I must admit, it's a huge feel good factor. :) 

While at it, I got the sibling one as well. It's nice when I see him happy. :) Shared happiness. 

Anyway, I have a few things I need to sort out about it. I have to get the micro-SIM and the apps and all sorted. It's a touch phone, running on Windows OS and I am rather new to the whole experience. But I love it! Must get myself accustomed to some of the features during the weekend. Plus, I can't wait to get all those awesome applications I couldn't get on my current Blackberry. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Now I get it! :O NEW PHONE! Nice <3 Yay Senaratnes! :D

Robesof a Muse said...

:) What do you get? ehem... my pseudonym :P

Anonymous said...

Samawenna :D

Robes of a Muse said...

lol