Thursday 18 July 2013

Things to do before your 30

I just came across a blog post that spoke of doing things you have always wanted to do, and that too, before you hit 30.[It can be any specific age, really.]

It basically gives a list of 30 possible things one can do, before one hits the big 30. It made me realise, that there are quite a few things that I too would like to do before I hit 30. Looks like I have a head start on this one. :)

So I am going to list a few things here, that I'd love to do before I am 30. I must warn ye, I have been inspired. 


  • To travel to all the continents as I love travelling and experiencing different cultures
  • Go watch a movie alone [I'm a little meh about going alone.]
  • Go on a road trip alone
  • Learn a new language/s
  • Get more piercings
  • Try to get my dream educational accomplishment sorted [I say this at the risk of sounding too ambitious]
  • Make a considerable donation to an animal welfare organisation
  • Travel the whole of Sri Lanka
  • Bungee jump, sky-dive and go on an air balloon
  • Have a place for myself and do it up
  • Draw the family tree covering both sides of my very large family
  • Have a few publications under my name
  • Learn to dance, properly :P
  • Read more classics & listen to more classical music
  • Go to an opera
  • Go to an international band concert 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've done a few of those :P And on other news, the bestest part about the post: I opened your blog and there is a new-fresh-out-of-the-oven one waiting to be read. WIN!

P.S. - Going for movies / dinner alone is fun. Imagine the authority you have to judge everyone else around you ;)

Robesof a Muse said...

hehe... :) win indeed!I should update this as I go. And I need to blog more often.

Anonymous said...

I agree <3

Robesof a Muse said...

<3