Sunday 25 November 2007

The “You”

That’s the way of life
That’s the way I live
Sometimes it’s hard
But I manage to live.
Coz there is no point in going on
There’s nothing I can do
But live life as I do
Coz I live for you.

Things come and go
You said you will stay
But that promise was just another word.
I thought I could trust you,
But you gave away,
You are like the others, only talk away.

Nothing seems to come to me,
Only the thought of you
Yet nothing keeps me alive now,
But the mere thought of you.
I hope that I won’t vanish,
For long I hope it will stay,
Many years to come,
For me to live each day.

Let me say I still love you,
For you are who you are.
And I can’t change the being behind your lovely soul.
I only hope you’ll remember me,
For I was once, your undying goal.

No comments: