Sunday 25 November 2007

Miss You

The unusual, the mystic
The calm and the senseless
Nature yet the inner feeling
Come yet go…
Somehow, all is a mess.
A cobweb of feelings, in my head…
I wonder why all this mess,
To sort out, to solve, oh it is hard…
I don’t know what I miss,
Yet, those familiar voices, I know I miss.
My heart jumps two beats a time
To see them, to meet them,
For I miss them…
Maybe they don’t know, maybe they do
It’s somehow, very lonely and my days…
They seem very gloomy, if only I could,
My dream, of, for now, it seems
Is to meet my dears, for I miss them
Very, very much
A wonderful get-together,
A meeting of some sort
That’s all I wish for,
But it is too much…
I have guessed
Lonely though, yet unknown
I need to hear, then to see…
Oh my dears how I long to see you all
If you only knew, how I really really miss.

No comments: